An AML tool that can be used to determine if token deposits have come from illicit sources, empowering brokers to take in new deposits in a compliant manner.
- Understand if deposits have come from illicit sources and the details of the illicit transactions
- Understand if deposits are coming within your institution, your local broker network, international broker networks or anonymous
- Flag and report AML activity
- Comply with your local regulators for AML
- Understand the flows of transactions from your clients associated originating accounts
- Visually navigate the source and destinations of your customers deposits 1000s of degrees away with accuracy to determine AML risk
- Save data against clients profile for future use